OBJECTIVES OF IBEWF
- To establish an Endowment Fund that will produce enough investment gains to be spent
exclusively in awarding scholarship to needy students.
- To provide talented needy students with financial means to attend and excel at the
University of Sialkot.
- To increase incrementally each year IBEWF's principal amount and its annual spending in
- To design and implement programs that will increase the number of need based
scholarships awarded to meritorious students.
- To increase public awareness about the importance of financing and supporting equal
access to quality higher education.
- That IBEWF will not be used for any commercial / political purpose at any stage
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Students are helped by providing information on
various scholarships and Financial assistance schemes including IMAM BIBI endowment
fund, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Merit and Need Based Scholarships
by the campus management, assessment of their eligibility and procedure for application.
HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIPS
Pakistan has no shortage of talented youth, but in several instances, lack of resources prevents them from realizing their potential. This is a particularly problematic when it comes to accessing higher education. The Government of Pakistan acknowledges these constraints, and has tasked the Higher Education Commission with facilitating needy and deserving students through Need Based Scholarships. This year, over 10,000 scholarships have been announced for financially disadvantaged students all over Pakistan including 61 public sector universities of Pakistan (list attached). It aims to elevate the socio-economic status of the students by enabling their access to modern education and career opportunities towards a brighter future.
Interested applicants can download application Form from here