- To strengthen the transfer of information and knowledge,
delivered to the students in the classrooms, research labs and during formal discussion
- QEC is tasked with planning, guiding, promoting and continuous
monitoring quality assurance (QA) and quality enhancement (QE) activities in the
- QEC plays a crucial and driving role to improve the university
- It act as a gateway for information flow among various
professional councils and HEC
- To meet the international standards of academic progress
- To organize professional training programs to train the
faculty towards excellence
- Developing evaluation methods and to evaluate department and
- Ensure that the services provided at the university are
compatible with the standards and the bench marks set forth by the university management
The approach to quality at the University of Sialkot is enhancement
led. The university focus on quality underpins the University’s academic excellence by
ensuring quality standards and practices across the learning and teaching provisions at
QEC at University of Sialkot plays a pivotal role to observe,
interpret, implement and measure the quality of teacher student interaction via student
survey reports and by multiple statistical analysis. Quality Enhancement Cell in
University of Sialkot provides an internal Quality Assurance and enhancement mechanism of
Quality knowledge, imparted by quality faculty adopting quality means using quality practices and processes in a quality environment characterized by quality awareness and consciousness, is a requisite for Quality Graduates. The graduates meeting and exceeding expectations of parents, society, employers, nation and fellow humans universally.
Achieve academic excellence, concrete research output, innovative learning and creation of knowledge through quality inputs, procedures and practices in order to be amongst world’s top ranked institutions.
To strive for academic excellence in teaching and research by the implementation of quality assurance practices in order to meet the requirements of the stakeholders. This would be achieved by benchmarking, implementing academic standards and integrating quality assurance practices in the teaching learning process.