The approach to quality at the University of Sialkot is enhancement led. The university focus on quality underpins the University’s academic excellence by ensuring quality standards and practices across the learning and teaching provisions at the University.
QEC at University of Sialkot plays a pivotal role to observe, interpret, implement and measure the quality of teacher student interaction via student survey reports and by multiple statistical analysis. Quality Enhancement Cell in University of Sialkot provides an internal Quality Assurance and enhancement mechanism of the institution.
- To strengthen the transfer of information and knowledge, delivered to the students in the classrooms, research labs and during formal discussion sessions.
- QEC is tasked with planning, guiding, promoting and continuous monitoring quality assurance (QA) and quality enhancement (QE) activities in the campus.
- QEC plays a crucial and driving role to improve the university regional ranking.
- It act as a gateway for information flow among various professional councils and HEC.
- To meet the international standards of academic progress.
- To organize professional training programs to train the faculty towards excellence.
- Developing evaluation methods and to evaluate department and institutional assessments.
- Ensure that the services provided at the university are compatible with the standards and the bench marks set forth by the university management