To enable students, faculty and staff to accomplish their daily work by making optimal use of the available ICT resources of USKT.
As the core ICT unit in USKT, we are dedicated to serving the IT needs of our users.
We continuously innovate our infrastructure and provide services that expand teaching and learning, provide computing resources to enable research, support the administrative needs of the academic community, and maintain a secure and reliable ICT infrastructure
- Bound and wireless broadband connection among computers at USKT, and Internet connectivity
- Virtual server infrastructure and storage
- Computer labs and administration of the Central Computer Lab
- Student and Faculty Information Systems
- Learning Management Systems
- Basic network services
- Software distribution
- Management and supervision of the main Computer Lab of the University of Sialkot.
- Monitoring of equipment maintenance contracts
- Providing support to the Administration of the University with regards to quality assurance issues, statistical reports, internal evaluations, etc.
- Administration of the dedicated e-learning rooms of the University
- Equipment lending (projectors, laptops, etc.)